Monday, March 21, 2011

Baby Showers and Friends

This weekend I hosted a baby shower for my good friend Lauren Budreau with 3 of our closest friends.  It was an intimate 8 person shower where we made the most delicious brunch and played some really fun games.  Most of all, we got to spend time with good friends that we don't see very often!  I hadn't told any of my friends that I was pregnant with the exception of Lauren (she was pregnant too and since my family didn't know I had to be able to talk to SOMEONE).  Before our guests arrived Lauren encouraged me to tell our closest friends so I unleashed the news and of course everyone was absolutely thrilled.  The best part was that we weren't telling anyone else just yet and at the shower they were asking about "who's next" in terms of babies...little do they know!

No comments:

Post a Comment