Thursday, June 2, 2011

21 Week Belly Update

We are almost 21 weeks pregnant and since I missed a belly update last week with all of our other 20 week excitement I thought I would post one for 21 weeks.  I have definitely started showing!!



How Far Along: 21 weeks (almost)
Size of baby: Length of a Carrot 3/4 of a pound and 10 1/2 inches long
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Only about 7 pounds so not TOO terrible
Maternity Clothes: I bought my token maternity jeans since I wear jeans to work every day I thought I should at least be comfortable!
Movement: Even since my last belly post there has been a HUGE change...the baby has been active for the past 2 weeks but I'm pretty sure we have an olympic soccer player in there!!  I can no not only feel him from the inside but if I put my own hands on my tummy I can feel him kicking from the outside too!Sleep: Still sleeping well for the most part (although Dane tells me that sometimes when he comes into bed I yell at him...but I have no recollection of this !  It's only been since we've been in the new house and it's happened twice and I seriously have no recollection...I'm going to say I've been dreaming)
Symptoms: Belly is really starting to pop!  Sometimes I get a good kick to the pelvic bone which isn't very pleasant
What I miss: A nice cold glass of white wine after a long day at work when it's warm out!
Cravings: Still nothing specific yet
Best Moment this week: Since I missed posting last week I'll say the best part of my week was finding out we are having a baby BOY!  I would say that is the best part of Dane's whole life...not just his week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment