Thursday, September 1, 2011

Baby Hiccuops and Grandma :)

My mom has been sending videos of my niece Mackenzie that she took while she stayed with Amanda in Chicago.  I absolutely love seeing that baby girl moving and grooving, cooing, and changing by the minute!  The last one my mom sent Mackenzie was discovering her hands and my mom was cooing and talking to her (Amanda said Mackenzie loves my mom's voice).  Well interestingly enough so does baby Wilson!!  As soon as my mom started cooing and talking on the computer he moved all the way over to the right side of my tummy (where the speakers on the computer were) and pushed out as if he was trying to get as close to her as possible!  I thought it was a fluke so I had Dane come in and we played the video again (after he had moved back to a normal position) and he did it AGAIN!! :)  I guess he can't wait to meet his Grandma - maybe we'll start calling her the baby whisperer instead of my dad!

Baby boy is growing every single day and moving all around which is good!  He usually is the most active at night when I get into bed, it seems like he starts stretching, dancing, kicking, you name it!  I have to tell him to calm down and stop hurting his mommy EVERY single night :)

Last night after I crawled into bed I turned onto my right side and he started to move around...then I felt little jumps in my tummy.  I thought he was just kicking at first then I realized they were very regular and that he had the hiccups!  I yelled at Dane to get him to come upstairs to feel his baby hiccuping in my tummy and he managed to make it up there in time to feel!  I thought it was cute for the first like 5 minutes, and then when baby continued to hiccup for over 20 minutes while I was trying to sleep at 10pm I no longer thought it was cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment