Tuesday, August 23, 2011

33 Week Belly Post



How Far Along: 33 weeks
Size of baby: He is now just over 4 pounds and measures over 17 inches long - babycenter.com says about the size of a pineapple
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I don't know but it feels like a WHOLE lot!
Maternity Clothes: Nothing seems to be comfortable except yoga pants these days...my tummy is getting bigger and bigger by the minute.
Movement: I've posted a few videos of our little man squirming around because he is active 24/7!  I watch my belly move back and forth and up and down, the weirdest is when it changes shapes and I all of a sudden have a mountain on the right side :) 
Sleep: Sleep is becoming increasingly more difficult.  I can no longer get comfortable at night because my hips and back hurt constantly, and the only way I can sleep is if I have 2 pillows between my legs, something to hug, and preferably a pillow shoved up against my back...excessive I know!
Symptoms: The worst symptom I'm experiencing right now is my hips and groin hurting...everything in my pelvis is relaxing and causing me some discomfort.  I'm having to stretch more so that everything stays loose and limber for labor and delivery!  The only other thing I can think of is getting tired again like I did in my first trimester.
What I miss: I miss being able work out like I used to...rather than losing my breath just walking up the stairs. 
Cravings: Still no real cravings - I do feel like a little caffeine is needed some afternoons which I normally never do.
Best Moment this week: The best moment this week was meeting my beautiful niece Mackenzie McClure West...she is absolutely awesome!! :)

Here is another picture to really showcase the serious belly that's growing:



1 comment: