Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Perfect House!

So Dane and I have been scouring the city of Indianapolis for months now trying to find the perfect house at the perfect price (I know that doesn't exist).  We really like the Broad Ripple area of Indianapolis because it's centrally located (I work on the north side and Dane works downtown) and it's a really fun and happening place.  There are a ton of privately owned interesting restaurants, bike and walking paths, and older homes with amazing charm!  I scour the Internet about a million times a day (don't tell my boss) and saw a listing come on the market yesterday at about 3pm.  I IMMEDIATELY called Dane and told him to contact the listing agent because in this market if you snooze you lose!  We got in the house at 6pm last night and immediately knew we loved it.  It's 4 bedrooms with a loft for an office, 2 full bathrooms, updated kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances, and it's a corner lot with a back patio and grill included (totally sweetens the deal for Dane).  We decided to put an offer in last night after seeing it, sent it in this morning, countered this afternoon and the seller ACCEPTED!!

We could not be more thrilled, but of course we will do an inspection and try to contain our excitement until everything has gone through.  No more one bedroom rental without a door to the bedroom...no more tiny closet...no more ironing board in the dining room...can you sense my excitement?? :) 

Here is a picture of the exterior, if everything goes through I'll upload more pictures later.

1 comment:

  1. Hannah!! I'm so excited for you! This house is so beautiful and unique! I can't wait to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete