Tuesday, May 10, 2011

17 Weeks!

I am currently 17 weeks 3 days.  I saw on a friend's blog how they update their belly pictures and I am going to borrow :)


How Far Along: 17 weeks
Size of baby: Turnip - 5 oz and 5 inches long
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Not necessary to discuss right now :)
Maternity Clothes: I am still able to fit in regular clothes, but because I sit at a desk all day long it's more comfortable for me to wear maternity pants or leggings (don't want to smush baby too much)
Movement: I have felt a few sensations near my belly button that I can only assume are baby movements.  I'm hoping to feel more because feeling the little guy makes it all SO real!
Sleep: Good, I don't have to pee AS much during the night and seem to be sleeping fairly well (we'll see how long that lasts)
Symptoms: I'm feeling a lot of stretching on the inside (ligaments stretching to accommodate growing baby), I also had my first nose bleed the other day
What I miss: Nothing really at this point - but this weekend I definitely wished I could have a glass of Sangria!
Cravings: Nothing specific yet
Best Moment this week: We submitted our last paper work for the house and are hoping to be able to close next week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment