Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Some Fun Pregnancy Symptoms

With all the wonders of pregnancy and the amazing things that the human body is capable of, comes some seriously annoying side effects.  One being SEVERE lower back pain that comes out of nowhere!  Dane and I watched his nephew on Saturday night and I could barely move most of the night because I was in such excruciating lower back pain.  For some reason the pain was gone when I woke up, but MAN did it hurt!


Another fun side effect/symptom of pregnancy that I just experienced is a nose bleed!  My sister has been dealing with these for a few weeks now and I was hoping since I haven't had one since I was 7 I was going to avoid this horrible experience...NOPE!  Apparently when you are pregnant your body produces almost double the amount of blood that pumps through your body so you're bound to have bleeding at some point, I just hope this doesn't become a regular occurrence!

No comments:

Post a Comment