Thursday, May 26, 2011

It's a.....

BOY!! :)

Dane and I went to our 20 week ultrasound yesterday and were both very excited and anxious to make sure baby is healthy and growing, but most of all to find out if we should be expecting a boy or girl!  The ultrasound technician looks at her machine and you look at a TV screen out in front of you and Dane was literally pacing in front of the TV (it was actually really cute).  She would pull up the brain...or a kidney and Dane would say "It's a girl!" and I would have to tell him to sit down and take a deep breath because I could tell the technician was laughing at him.  Our little guy was being VERY stubborn (just like Daddy) and refused to show us his profile, in fact he would do somersaults and roll the other way but would NOT let us get a picture of his profile.  While he didn't want to do that, he certainly was not shy about showing us his parts.  The second she scrolled over the image I knew exactly what we were looking at :)  We both could not be more excited, but I can honestly say Dane is over the moon!  He's been pulling for a little boy since the day I told him we were pregnant and I would have been happy with either. 

We are finally adding to the MANY girls in my immediate family so my Dad and brother are both VERY excited to have a little more testosterone running around.  They get one of each to start off their little clan of grand babies so they can't really complain :)

I'm trying to figure out how to get the video from our ultrasound up here so check  back for live pictures of baby boy Wilson flipping around and showing you his stuff :)


No comments:

Post a Comment