Friday, May 27, 2011

Names

Just so everyone knows, Dane and I have been brainstorming baby names for basically the past 3 years (yes Dane has a spreadsheet).  We don't have anything specific but we are always thinking of things.  I am personally wanting to use a family name but we don't have anything picked out yet. 

We have decided to keep the name a secret (once we have chosen one) until baby Wilson comes into the world.  I've learned the hard way that everyone has their opinions and I personally don't want to hear what they are :)  Once you see the baby you won't be able to say "I don't like that name" and besides the opinion won't matter by that point anyway!  Soooo feel free to ask us if we have names, but I promise you won't get the answer you are looking for.  We aren't doing it to be cruel or mean, just want it to be a surprise for everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment